Hey, thanks for the help with my pic on my posts :). And, thanks for bringing the kids by to play, Mason said he had a nice time! I'm posting this so I can see my pic!
By the way, how do you get the frames around your pics? Or is it just the template you picked?
Showed Scott this pic. Thought I'd get a bigger rise out of'im. Oh well, he has a ship to fumigate at dark PM tonight and it's cold, and wet, and miserable. PS my pic still doesn't show with my comments. I went through all the different areas on the dashboard to be sure I had it turned on, etc. WHAT GIVES! Ngt!
2 comments:
Hey, thanks for the help with my pic on my posts :). And, thanks for bringing the kids by to play, Mason said he had a nice time! I'm posting this so I can see my pic!
By the way, how do you get the frames around your pics? Or is it just the template you picked?
Showed Scott this pic. Thought I'd get a bigger rise out of'im. Oh well, he has a ship to fumigate at dark PM tonight and it's cold, and wet, and miserable. PS my pic still doesn't show with my comments. I went through all the different areas on the dashboard to be sure I had it turned on, etc. WHAT GIVES! Ngt!
Post a Comment