I met this baby tonite at a party. I believe this was one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen.

6 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

What? No credit for the gal who help you gain that beautiful pose? Okay, I'm so happy to see that beautiful face posted that, alas, it melts away all the copyrights!

And, I got to hold her...oooh, ahhhh. Memories....

Thanks for comin'!

And, GREAT pic capture too.

Hardy and Pat said...

yes it is a beautiful baby but not as beautiful as P and A---but I am just a little bit biased.

Mary said...

beautiful!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Hey, FYI? I really love your new color scheme (and the cumqauts are nice too; wait, are those cumquats?)

I was scrolling back through your old pics and this color scheme really makes them POP!

(Hey, did you see my italics? I'm learnin')

Tiffany said...

Awww!!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is just yummy!! I wanna cuddle her too!