OOOOH, so made me smile. Takes me back to when mine were so small still. And, the next post I SO needed the laugh, as a dear friend of mine, unknowingly (or maybe, passive aggressively) totally punctured my bubble AND my heart over my new blogging addiction. Someone who I can ALWAYS depend on to toot my horn. WHEW! Why do we have to be so serious sometimes. It was a total Orafice Burn.
1 comment:
OOOOH, so made me smile. Takes me back to when mine were so small still. And, the next post I SO needed the laugh, as a dear friend of mine, unknowingly (or maybe, passive aggressively) totally punctured my bubble AND my heart over my new blogging addiction. Someone who I can ALWAYS depend on to toot my horn. WHEW! Why do we have to be so serious sometimes. It was a total Orafice Burn.
Post a Comment