There is no such thing as TOO MUCH FUN!

7 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

How the "flip" did you edit that together? General photo edit and piece it? Or are you playing around with the Photo Shop? TOO CUTE! I wanna' do that?!

Cutie patootie!

Hardy and Pat said...

Just toooooooo cute for her own good. We had so much fun with her today.

Anonymous said...

That's just adorable. She is such a cutie!

Susan's 365 said...

Those are great shots. How did you put them together?

Krishna said...

Sadly, as i dont know my computer programs, i stumbled upon the panorama stitch program in my photosmart and just stiched them together.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Okay, makes sense. I have a Photo Deluxe program that is supposed to do all that. I paid good money for it and it's still in the box, sadly.

Maybe tomorrow DH will take the kids to school again and I'll actually load the software and start "reading" the manual. Chicken Biskets! I HATE reading manuals.

Oop, gotta run. DH is home and I'm on the computer AGAIN!

Tiffany said...

Very cool shots, she is just adorable!