This is the only picture I took today. My girlfriend's new range top. Its awesome--I could do some serious cooking on this baby. Thanks for the playdate N. We had fun!
OMG! That was so cool to see my kitchen/range top on your blog! It DOES look fantastic when I see it like that -- of course, I do currently value it at "fabtabulous!" And, it IS awesome to cook on. I'm a lucky Gal, I got a Glass Half Full ;) (PS, so cool we can actually zoom blog pics, I didn't realize you could REALLY READ my list :)
3 comments:
OMG! That was so cool to see my kitchen/range top on your blog! It DOES look fantastic when I see it like that -- of course, I do currently value it at "fabtabulous!" And, it IS awesome to cook on. I'm a lucky Gal, I got a Glass Half Full ;)
(PS, so cool we can actually zoom blog pics, I didn't realize you could REALLY READ my list :)
Wow, that is some range. Looks great.
Very cool! I think I want one, and I hate cooking!
Post a Comment