This is what $236.61 got me at the store today! It was a two-basket trip. Now I know what my mom felt like when she would do the "big" shopping trips when we were kids!
I know! Life is getting more expensive. Milk is at like $4.00 a gallon! And, we with kids know we can NOT live without milk in the house.
Which, reminds me, BTW. Thanks for the coupon. It hurts me a little everytime I find myself buying pull-ups because of Aubree's urinary issues -- but, the saving $2.00 made it two dollars easier to take. :)
Well some things I'll have to go back for like veggies and milk but usually 2-3 weeks. I try to go only every 2 weeks and if we need milk, run to CVS as its cheaper at CVS and i'm not tempted to impulse buy.
4 comments:
I know! Life is getting more expensive. Milk is at like $4.00 a gallon! And, we with kids know we can NOT live without milk in the house.
Which, reminds me, BTW. Thanks for the coupon. It hurts me a little everytime I find myself buying pull-ups because of Aubree's urinary issues -- but, the saving $2.00 made it two dollars easier to take. :)
I don't think I've ever done a 2 cart trip.
Wow, 2 carts! I have never done that! How long will it last?
Well some things I'll have to go back for like veggies and milk but usually 2-3 weeks. I try to go only every 2 weeks and if we need milk, run to CVS as its cheaper at CVS and i'm not tempted to impulse buy.
Post a Comment