No picture today folks. I had two sick kids. I was really hoping that Payne would be well enough for school but turns out he was still coughing this horrible cough then Avery woke up coughing and has a runny nose and looked miserable. This was my "day off" from kids and had stuff planned so I've been a grouch today since I had to give up my 'ME' day for day 3 of sickness. And to top it off, Daddy is going out of town tomorrow for the night leaving me with kids all weekend alone. GRRRR. Maybe I'll be in a better mood for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh no?! You too?
I am totally with you. And you had to give up your "ME" day! That was my yesterday and the kids were home -- sick -- yet, feeling well enough to drive me nutty!
Hang in there!
Post a Comment