Man, I need to get a new one! I used to wear one around the "tiny house" just to prove how much I did/walked/chased/etc. around there. Tiny hallway but I made "many" a laps.
Several pedometers got broken quite easily by small children though. Is that a good one?
If so, what brand and where did you purchase it....I'm reckonin' a new one will give me a new "healthy" obsession LOL (but seriously). you know me [smiley wink, wink]
2 comments:
Man, I need to get a new one! I used to wear one around the "tiny house" just to prove how much I did/walked/chased/etc. around there. Tiny hallway but I made "many" a laps.
Several pedometers got broken quite easily by small children though. Is that a good one?
If so, what brand and where did you purchase it....I'm reckonin' a new one will give me a new "healthy" obsession LOL (but seriously). you know me [smiley wink, wink]
Oh, and GOOD NUMBERS, BTW!!!
Post a Comment