Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WWC (Weekly word challenge) from Tink's site. I thought I'd give it a try. This weeks words were five and wind. Did you know our city is considered the second windy-ist city in the nation. This weekend was WindFest and in May is the National Sailboard Regatta.





These are all of the "5's" I found between my house and my son's school at the end of the block. Some are from homes, license plates, cars, street signs, etc. No two are alike. this kinda reminds me of a Seseme Street thing where they show the number of the day is many different formats.



Wind blowing a tree--pretty basic but its hard to get creative with wind.



814-WIND to call and get weather updates.




Even the evening news has the wind speeds and wind gust updates. Note our city has 29 MPH winds that day. Lovely!




My darling son, after he breaks wind!!!!!!! Gotta love little boys. BTW, he got in trouble today using he new word, learned friday night while hanging with a friend and his big brother--ASS.



  • Me: "Payne, tell me how you used the word ass to get in trouble."
  • Payne: "I'm gonna break this stick and shove it up your ass."
  • Me: "Payne, that is not nice. Your computer time is limited today to 20 minutes."
  • Payne: "Nice ass."


So those of you who think I missed pictures during the weekend, i snapped these all weekend.

5 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

You Played! Great pics!!! Kicked my WWC butt this week. I too did the family conversations this week. Kids!

Payne is too funny! I needed the laugh!

Happy Tuesday!!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Hey, go to Tink's blog and let her know you are up. If you want. Then the other WWC players will come check out your pic post.

Karen said...

Ahh, don't you just love the things the big kids of the world teach your sweet little ones!
I like all your 5s together. And breaking wind wins big laughs in my house too.

Chatty said...

Those are just wonderful - all those fives in a montage - very creative. And the wind phone number, also cool. The expression on your son's face is also very...windy ; )

Tink said...

A girl after my own heart! I love all the fives. It reminded me a little of a treasure hunt. :)

Well played!