WWC-- 1 and Water

This week's challenge was the number 1 and water.


One (1) inch of rain water this weekend. Technically over 1 inch but you get the picture. I bet Farmer's Wife loved it.




A leaky fauced. Do you know how annoying one drop at a time is. Richard has promised to fix this problem this weekend. Of course, i had to show you the gunky faucet. Remeber: it all takes time and money to get every little project fixed!


One Nation Under God.........

9 comments:

Karen said...

I love the leaky faucet, one drop at a time. Nice shot!

Fortune Cookies said...

LOVE that leakey faucet! i know it makes for annoying sleepy time, but wonderful WWC time :)

Tink said...

I can beat that. We're actually MISSING a faucet in our main bathroom. It broke six months ago. I'm STILL waiting for Hoop to fix it.

Great use of the words. I really like the last one.

Anonymous said...

Great job!
Hard water deposits are exactly why I wasn't brave enough to do the water/sink angle. I try and try, but they keep coming back...

moo said...

wow, the water coming out of the faucet is spectacular!

Newt said...

The water in mid air out of the faucet - AWESOME!!!!!

Chatty said...

ONE INCH of rainwater - that's impressive! Love the leaky faucet, too. But, it was the last one that really got me - we think a bit alike. Well done!

R.E.H. said...

Hey, I like that leaky faucet pic - I love how it captured that drop of water just as it broke off.

Well played! And, thanks for visiting!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Great play this week BB! I was gonna' do the rain gauge too but got tied up. Thanks for posting one!!! Rain gauges are VERY important! ;o)

"One Nation Under God" FAN-TAS-TABULOUS play on that one...

Good job!