I was over visiting Her Wandering Mind's site and he posted her child's funny comments which made me thing, yeah, kids say the darndest things. So, with that in mind, I'm gonna add that into my blog when my kids say the darndest things. Here is a few from this week:
1. when walking home the neighbors' dog is running crazy and Payne asks why the dog was running crazy. What am I supposed to say? I tell Payne to ask the dog. His response? "you know I can't speak dog."
2. Today Payne comes to me very serious and says "Mommy, the air conditioner in the white fridge is broken. You know, I can't hear it. You know you have to have an air conditioner in there to keep the drinks cold."
3. See the other Sunday post about Avery and her 'he loves me' post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow..I feel sooo honored to be mentioned on some else's blog. THANK YOU!! We have kept a list of Princess-isms since she was 4. I recommend it to everyone with small kids. It is great to look back and see how the questions/comments have evolved. To think it all started with the question.."Where do elephants go potty?".
Post a Comment