Sunday, May 25, 2008

So, what is this stupid bird?? Well it is the woodpecker (a/k/a little pecker) that has decided to peck on our steel chimney. Not only does he peck there, but pecks at 5:30 a.m. when I have a hang over! Sweet! Richard started throwing balls at him. It sounds like a little jack hammer when he is pecking.

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

LOL! At the old house we had mockingbirds in a tree right at the window.

They'd start chirping (and their hungry little ones) at 4:00 a.m.!!! Waking me (I was still nursing kids at the time so I didn't get much sleep) and waking the kids!

Finally, after a week or two, I had to request that DH please do something to remedy the situation.

He got out the shot gun. :-o

I felt bad for awhile :-( but then I remembered, survival of the fittest. Sorry little birdies.