School programs are so much fun--right?? The kinda thing only a parent would love. Of course, until your kid is the one that has to act like a idiot and make every parent look at you in wonder like "WTF kinda drug is your child on?" This is another one of those crappy pictures--with luck I'll have a new Canon Digital Rebel or Nikon D40 next week when the stimulus money comes through. I'm gonna be a good American and spend some money!




2 comments:
Mason has his "graduation" next week, wait...or the week after.
A new camera!! Cool beans! I have the Cannon Rebel Digital and I love, love loooooove it.
The Nikon is good too. Probably the same as being a Ford person vs. a Dodge. They are both good trucks ;)
[FYI? I've compiled all the events of the year in which DH and the kids give me presents for one BIG present. A lap top!! Whoo-hoo. Stimulus check will pay for that too!!]
Aren't they so much fun!!!! I know for sure that my husband CAN'T WAIT until John is even more interactive.
-EBP-
Post a Comment