WWC: 3 and fire

WWC for this week is 3 and fire. I was actually kinda lazy this week and came up with this:

The pool in the shallow area


Firearm. My firearm. Have not fired this in years and now its locked in the safe.


11 comments:

Alice said...

i like the three picture! guns make me shiver, though. eep.

Tink said...

Well done! I didn't even think of using a gun. :)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Wow! Another great play! As far as I've gotten is a pic of three burners, burning.

It's already 1:00 pm and just walked in from MD appts and errands (Aubree's out of school with me today).

Where has all my time been going?

(I noticed you started a little play list there! Yea!!)

Newt said...

nice job - never thought of the gun - very clever!

Karen said...

Simple and to the point. I love them!

Reb said...

Good photos. It must be the Canadian in me that thinks it is weird that you would even have a gun and that two of your commentors would say, "oh I didn't even think of that" as though they too own guns.

Krishna said...

REB: Its really not too strange to have a gun--or more--around the house. They are locked up. I know Farmer*s Wife has a few too. She should post the mounts her and her farmer have hanging--now that's impressive.

Reb said...

You are just all so casual about it. Our gun laws are much stricter up here. Dad had rifles, but he was raised on a homestead, breaking land and you had one on hand in case of bears and to get supper. When they made the laws even stricter, he just gave them to his brother that still hunted.

Anonymous said...

Aren't you the original thinker!The 3 pic made me miss swimming (too far to drive to the pool to swim laps). We used to have an old revolver but got rid of it when we had kids. My brother hunts and has a lovely gun collection; he teaches gun safety.

Fortune Cookies said...

ooh, your fire picture scares me... nice way to think abstractly though!

Knight said...

A gun! Brilliant! That never even occurred to me.