All about meme
The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. Why did you start your blog? This is my second blog. I started the first right after Avery was born but it never took off and got erased. Started this one when a girl on my June 2001 parents board suggested the 365 picture a day.
2. How did you come up with your blog name? Kinda the 365 thing...I hate to change it later since I know lots of people have me bookmarked.
3. Do your friends and family know about your blog, and what do they think? Yes, I share it with everyone.
4. How do you write posts? I don't write them, I type them --1 handed! then check for typos!
5. Have you ever had a troll or had to delete unkind comments? Nope not yet.
6. Do you check your stats or care how many people read your blog? Nope! Many friends read or check from work and don't want to post that they've been by.
Im going to tag three I know who have blogs....
1. Farmer*s Wife
2. Susan at Susan's 365
3. Ang at Her Wandering Mind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Glad you had fun. I just love your blog!
Hey Gal. I'll so totally MeMe...once I'm caught up on rest, housework, and the kids toxicity.
Happy Day, Gal!
Oh...you got me..Enjoy!
My MeMe's up finally!
Post a Comment