WWC-Tuesday June ??, 2008

I've lost track of days. that's terrible. here are my pics for today.

Avery. Not really front and back but top and bottom.




The front of the fish--or is the back?


The front of the lamp--In the mirror, you can see the back.

A hand painted sandle from front to back


Okay, in the front of the mirror you can see the back of a door.



7 comments:

Fortune Cookies said...

ok, if you should wake up one day and those sweet ass sandles and that fabulous lamp have gone astray, don't come looking at my place for them...

Tink said...

...Because they'll be at MY house! Bwahahaha.

gary rith said...

oh, thanks for visiting and YES Farmer's wife is a frequent visitor and even a customer and that is a HECK of a fishy up there...

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Great play Gal! And, yes, I've become addicted to Potter's Blog.

He made a plate/bowl thingie for me that I wanted to gift to someone. It came out so cool!

And, I love to watch his vlogs where he widdles away at a lump of clay and comes up with great stuff!!!

Reb said...

Oh, I love all the shots, but that fish is a wonderful photo!

Newt said...

Those are really creative I love them all. Of course I have to give an extra Oooohhh to the hand painted shoe. But I could never wear it, way too beautiful!

g-man said...

Excellent photos, Nicely done.