So my camera has been on a little vacation--resting from the 1200+ pictures I've taken in the last 45 days. I've been really avoiding the computer all together. I seem to be having more fun with the kids and playdates than wanting to be online. In addition to being so busy, it makes us tired so we are sleeping later and later. No harm in this, right? I'm so so thankful I don't work as i'm finding so many things to do with the kids and we are staying busy. VBS is coming up then seacamp and a short trip at Shamu's home is possibly in the works for inbetween since I have dr. appts coming up.
Today was Avery's first circus. She loved the elephants, seriously. I liked the tigers, they are such beautiful creatures and so well behaved! I did not lug my camera so I go no pictures.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.



1 comment:
Aint' life grand!
Post a Comment