Where were those taken? The peek-a-boo tree was adorable and the goose was quite a gander too!
Hey, some friends' bunnies (from the livestock show) are going to give birth soon. I told them I'd love to do a little photo shoot for Easter with the kids and the bunnies.
You in? It's Stephen (the photo guy) and his family's bunnies!
Oh, yes, we are in for that. let me know when and where. avery told daddy she was getting a bunny named rose and was going to let it live in the back yard with the dog.
2 comments:
Where were those taken? The peek-a-boo tree was adorable and the goose was quite a gander too!
Hey, some friends' bunnies (from the livestock show) are going to give birth soon. I told them I'd love to do a little photo shoot for Easter with the kids and the bunnies.
You in? It's Stephen (the photo guy) and his family's bunnies!
Oh, yes, we are in for that. let me know when and where. avery told daddy she was getting a bunny named rose and was going to let it live in the back yard with the dog.
Post a Comment