Monday, May 26, 2008

Does this give you the goose bumps or what???? I was putting the cover on the gas grill and this guy was just sitting there. He or one of his kin snuck into the house last week and Richard found it on the wall next to Avery's play kitchen. I hate 'em!!!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

uh no thank you. shudder

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Holy BIG Bleeepin' Spider BatMan!!!!

We don't have big black ones but we have the big brown ones. Somestimes I find them carrying an egg sack the size of a marble!!!

I also hate it when we step on one to squash it and millions of tiny baby spiders explode running everywhere! Eeeeeewie!

Fortune Cookies said...

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!
You just creaped me out for the week. Maybe the month. *shiver* going to my safe place now...spider free safe place.

Anonymous said...

CREAPY!!

Happy Housewife said...

Yuck and ewww. That would freak me out. I hate the lil boogers.