WWC--Seven and Earth

Seven and the Ragged tiger: that was the first thing that popped into my head when I thought of the 7 challenge.


Seven sprinklers watering the earth

More earth, different earth.

Earth at sunset


Man-made earth, replica habitat for penguins.


Two boys playing with earth, dirt.




7 comments:

Jay said...

That sunset pics is beautiful!

And I love the "man-made Earth" pic. Penguins are cool.

Great job saying the words!

Krishna said...

Thanks Jay. The sunset should look familiar, its from Farmer*s Wife's kitchen. LOL

Chatty said...

Love the Duran Duran! And for some reason the picture of the sprinklers brought back memories - weird, it's not like I don't have my own sprinklers! Just that your angle, the sidewalk - brought back a memory. I must have a sidewalk/lawn like that in my childhooe. I love the smell of wet cement to this day. Also, your picture of penguins is adorable - and so are those little boys.

Anonymous said...

*smile*
Great job! I didn't even think of taking a boy in dirt photo (although I know I have these).
For some reason, your entries this week make me want to go look through my scrapbooks.
Like Chatty said, your pictures brought back memories.

Tink said...

I love the sunset! Oh, and I have sprinkler envy. Hoop and I have to water our lawn the old fashion way...

...By doing a rain dance and waiting. ;)

Krishna said...

Thanks, i'm glad I could bring back memories for yall. Oh, I miss those days of no worries and only having to wait for the next DD song to come on the radio.

Tink: go enjoy yourself please! Don't worry about us poor working stiffs!

Reb said...

Love the sunset photo and the beach! The penguin habitat is a good shot!